Property Lawyers in Mumbai | Real Estate Lawyers in Mumbai | Lawyers for drafting & conveyancing | Flat Transfer | Legal guidance on Purchase of Flat | Legal guidance on Sale of Flat | Documentation | Property Disputes | Property lawyers in Mumbai
With around 20 years of rich experience, our real estate and property lawyers in Mumbai, understand and appreciate the intricacies and the commercial concerns and risks in property transaction and disputes. We are widely recommended as one of the best property lawyers in Mumbai, India. We possess the understanding of the practicalities involved in property and real estate deals.
Our property lawyers in Mumbai are experts in the field of property law. We go out of our way to provide proficient and expeditious service. This ultimately promotes sound and enduring relationships between us and our clients. Our clients include major domestic and international companies, property developers and consultants, commercial and residential real estate agents as well as private individuals, families and investors.
Our real estate lawyers are able to handle the legal aspects of any property transaction including conducting title verification, due diligence investigation, drafting of the required agreements and providing complete execution and registration assistance.
Our property lawyers advise on and handle all aspects of property transactions in Mumbai, India. Our services include offering assistance in
- acquisition and development of residential and commercial property
- commercial, residential and mixed-use schemes
- landlord and tenant issues including rent arrears, dilapidation, forfeiture and lease renewals
- redevelopment disputes and disputes with builders
- breaches of construction and redevelopment agreements
- drafting, negotiating and resolving disputes arising out of real estate brokerage agreements
- all phases of construction projects, including negotiation of construction-related agreements and litigation
- rent review and standard rent
- drafting and finalization of development agreements
- landlord and tenancy disputes
- property disputes between members of a family etc
- drafting of leave and license agreements and leasing of all types of properties and its registration.
- mortgages, loan agreements and debentures
- real estate due diligence and title investigation
- building and construction contracts
- financial structuring of property transactions
- negotiation and drafting of property sale and acquisition and sale agreements.
- deemed conveyancing
- property purchase disputes
- disputes before RERA
The concept of one party purchasing property from another may seem relatively straightforward but the reality is that property law often involves complex issues.
Legaleye Associates private and commercial real estate attorneys are experts and are able to handle the legal aspects of any property transaction. Whether you are purchasing or selling property, executing a leave and license agreement, refinancing your private or commercial property, planning to lease and/ or build your own home or wanting to extend an existing building, the right legal guidance and assistance is critical to offer you timely and expert contractual, commercial and conveyancing services as property disputes are one of the most financially draining problems a business can face in todays market.
The Firm is steadily building a practice and is gradually establishing a wide base of clientele which includes investors (both individual and corporate), developers, construction companies, financial institutions and statutory boards. Even with the advent of technology and an increasingly sophisticated market, our team of lawyers is poised to take on the challenges of practice in this area. When representing clients in real estate finance transactions, the firms real estate attorneys are actively involved in all aspects of structuring and documenting the transaction.
Our property lawyers in Mumbai represent clients in connection with acquisitions and dispositions of property and land in Mumbai. We undertake title verification and due diligence to secure your investment. We also provide guidance with procuring regulatory and other approvals.