Immigration - Best Lawyers for Immigration in Mumbai, India

Immigration, Non immigrant Visas, EB-5, Appeal against Visa Rejections.

Legaleye Associates is one of the few leading law firms providing immigration services in India. Our law firm provides a wide range of immigration services ranging from immigration consulting services to assistance in filing of immigration visas and non immigration visas. Our policy is to offer the most and best individualised client service and immigration solutions available. We are dedicated to helping individuals of all backgrounds and businesses of all sizes. We assist companies, financial institutions, universities, students, business of all sizes, families and individuals. Our immigration attorneys have great deal of experience in handling wide variety of immigration matters. Our immigration attorneys specialize in U.S, U.K, Australian and Canadian Immigration laws and work closely with Immigration lawyers in these countries.

We focus on assisting entrepreneurs, business owners and investors attain their immigration aspirations. We assist clients to establish new businesses, acquire existing business and make investments in a manner that enables our clients obtain applicable visas.

USCIS administers the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as EB-5, created to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. EB- 5 investments is a complex matter involving the analysis of myriad laws and regulations. However, a direct EB-5 application allows an Indian investor to make an investment in his or her own business. We assist clients in opening, expanding and acquiring EB-5 qualifying businesses in the United States.

Our law firm also provides assistance in filing applications, petitions, forms and answering queries about immigration law. We a assistance to our clients in filing applications, petitions for registration for the status of a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI). We assist with registration with the Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) for issuance of Residential Permit and Registration Certificate.