Business, Banking, Securities and Financial Laws
The banking and financial services industry is one of the Firms most significant areas of industry focus. Because the level of legal services provided to clients in this industry is as wide as it is deep, the Firm is regarded for its excellence, consistency and commercial pragmatism, and is rapidly earning the reputation for working on innovative and challenging transactions.
In addition to working with many financial services clients, the Firm is also steadily building a reputation for itself as one of the leading national bankruptcy and restructuring firms in India. Lawyers at the Firm are intimately familiar with loan and security documentation, credit policies, market trends, and the politics of syndicated situations and have represented clients on structured products, syndicated lending, project finance, ECBs (external commercial borrowings) and plain vanilla bilateral lending deals.
At Legaleye Associates, lawyers specialize in crafting creative securitisation and other financing structures. The Firm has unparalleled experience in bank securities offerings and its banking and finance practice covers a wide range of financing transactions such as:
- Asset Finance and reconstructions and schemes of arrangement
- Structured finance, project finance and public private partnerships across all infrastructure and energy sectors
- Corporate debt, including syndicated loans, secured and unsecured loans, revolving credits, guarantee facilities and other forms of security
- Debt Restructuring and refinancing
- Real Estate financing
- Structured lending
- Secured property lending
- Structuring transactions
- Drafting term sheets and transactional documents,
- Negotiations, advising on the regulatory framework and related issues.